What Documents Will I Need to Send for my Mortgage in York?
Here are all of the documents that you’ll need to support your mortgage application in York
- Photographic ID (Driving license, Passport, etc.).
- Proof of Address (Utility bills, tax bills, credit card statements, etc.).
- Latest 3 months’ payslips & Latest P60 (employed applicants)
- Latest 2 years’ tax calculations and corresponding overviews (self-employed applicants)
- 3 months’ bank statement proving the deposit being built-up with an explanation for any large credits.