Moving House York
As a Mortgage Broker in York, our customers sometimes have expectations that Moving House is a stressful experience but we believe it should be an enjoyable and thrilling event for you. If you’re selling a property and trying to complete your new purchase at the same time, the process of Moving House can sometimes seem different to how you imagined it.
Our job as a distinguished Mortgage Broker in York is to use our skilful knowledge to take some of that stress off your shoulders and make sure your mortgage application runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
Some Home Mover Mortgage Scenarios:
- Are you looking to move home in the next few months and wanting a respectable idea of how much you can borrow?
- Have you already seen a house and wanting Mortgage Advice in York on how to make an offer?
- Have you had your offer accepted and wanting to start your application for your mortgage?
- Are you currently viewing houses and wanting a Mortgage Agreement in Principle to back up any offers you make?
- Are you considering renting out your existing home to purchase a new?
- Have you been told you are unable to borrow enough from your existing lender?
As part of our mortgage review for home movers we can look at:
- Working out your monthly budget based on your property price.
- Our Mortgage Advisors in York will produce an agreement in principle so you are able to back up any offers you make with the estate agent.
- Complete your mortgage application through to getting you a secure mortgage offer.
- Our Mortgage Advice in York will also inform you of the different types of property survey that are available to you.
- Recommend a competitively priced Solicitor with high service standards (if required).
- Run through your mortgage offer to ensure all the details are correct.
- Also, we are able to recommend any associated insurances with your new mortgage.
Why approach us as a Mortgage Broker in York?
- We work for you in order to gain refined deals for your mortgage tailored to your individual situation! We are not tied to any estate agents, builders or banks and have no vested interests.
- We offer all customers a free mortgage consultation.
- Our Mortgage Advisors in York are on hand 7 days a week 8am – 10pm, getting to speak with an advisor will never be a problem.
- We can search and compare 1000’s of mortgage deals to find you the best product for your circumstances.
- We are here to guide and help you throughout the whole process from your initial enquiry to getting the keys.