Moving House Mortgage Advice
Moving House Mortgage Advice in York & Surrounding Areas.
It has been said that moving house is the third most stressful experience you can expect to go through in your life, especially if you’re selling a property and trying to complete your new purchase at the same time.
Our job is to use our experience & knowledge to take some of that stress off your shoulders and make sure your mortgage application runs as smoothly as possible.
Some Home Mover Mortgage Scenarios:
- Are you looking to move home in the next few months and wanting an idea of how much you can borrow?
- Are you wanting an idea of how much your new mortgage will cost?
- Have you already seen a house and wanting to make an offer?
- Have you had your offer accepted and wanting to start your mortgage application?
- Are you currently viewing houses and wanting a Mortgage Agreement in Principle to back up any offers you make?
- Are you considering renting out your existing home to purchase a new?
- Have you been told you are unable to borrow enough from your existing lender? Or they won’t lend to you at all?
- Have you got an unusual situation and are wanting mortgage help?
As part of our mortgage review for home movers we can look at:
- Working out your monthly budget based on your property price
- We will produce a mortgage agreement in principle so you are able to back up any offers you make with the estate agent
- Complete your mortgage application through to getting you a mortgage offer
- Explain the different types of property survey that are available to you
- Recommend a competitively priced Solicitor with high service standards (if required)
- Run through your mortgage offer to ensure all the details are correct
- Also, we are able to recommend any associated insurances with your new mortgage (if required)
Why choose Yorkmoneyman.com as my mortgage broker in York?
- We work for you! We are not tied to any estate agents, builders or banks and have no vested interests.
- We offer all customers a free mortgage consultation.
- Our mortgage advisors are on hand 7 days a week 8am – 10pm, getting to speak with an advisor will never be a problem.
- We can search and compare 1000’s of mortgage deals to find you the best product for your circumstances
- We are here to guide and help you throughout the whole process. From your initial enquiry to getting the keys.
Sitemap of Our Main Services:
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice
- Self Employed Mortgage Advice
- Remortgage Advice
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice
- Help to Buy Mortgage Advice
- Having Mortgage Problems?
- Specialist Mortgage Advice
- Let to Buy Mortgage Advice