First-Time Buyer York
If you are a First Time Buyer, looking to purchase in York, whether it be on your own, with a partner or with a friend/relative, or if your situation is more complex then we can help you through every step of the way.
Due to a highly competitive market, a First Time Buyer in York can feel under a lot of pressure to secure a property with an estate agent – As an experienced Mortgage Broker in York. We can help and act fast on your behalf.
Some First Time Buyer mortgage scenarios:
- Are you looking to buy in the next few months and wanting an idea of how much you can borrow?
- Are you wanting an idea of how much your mortgage will cost?
- Have you already seen a house and wanting to make an offer?
- Have you had your offer accepted and wanting to start your mortgage application?
- Are you currently viewing houses and wanting a Mortgage Agreement in Principle to back up any offers you make?
- You’re looking for alternatives to your bank?
- Are you wanting specialist mortgage help?
We may be able to help as we specialise in various departments of Mortgage Advice for First Time Buyers.
As part of our free First Time Buyer mortgage consultation we can overview…
1 Your monthly budget based on your property price.
2 We will produce a mortgage agreement in principle, so you are able to back up any offers you make with the estate agent.
3 Complete your mortgage application through to getting you a mortgage offer.
4 Explaining and helping you understand the different types of property survey that are available to you.
5 Recommend a competitively priced Solicitor with high service standards (if required).
6 Run through your mortgage offer to ensure all the details are correct.
7 Also, we are able to recommend any associated insurances with your new mortgage (if required).
Why approach us to be a Mortgage Broker in York?
- We work for you and are not tied to any other financial establishments and have no vested interests.
- We offer all customers a free mortgage consultation.
- Our helpful Mortgage Advisors in York are on hand 7 days a week 8am – 10pm. The opportunity to speak with an advisor will never be a problem.
- We can search and compare 1000’s of mortgage deals to find you the best product for your circumstances.
- We are here to guide and help you throughout the whole First Time Buyer process. From your initial enquiry to getting the keys to your dream home.