First Time Buyer Mortgages
First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in York
If you are looking to purchase a property for the first time, whether it be on your own, with a partner or with a friend/relative, or if your situation is more complex then we can help you through every step of the way.
Due to a highly competitive market, first-time buyers can feel under a lot of pressure to secure a property with an estate agent – As experienced mortgage brokers in York. We can help and act fast on your behalf. Book your free mortgage consultation today.
Some First Time Buyer Mortgage Scenarios:
- Are you looking to buy in the next few months and wanting an idea of how much you can borrow?
- Are you wanting an idea of how much your mortgage will cost?
- Have you already seen a house and wanting to make an offer?
- Have you had your offer accepted and wanting to start your mortgage application?
- Are you currently viewing houses and wanting a Mortgage Agreement in Principle to back up any offers you make?
- Have you been turned away for a mortgage by your bank? i.e. credit score, won’t lend enough, criteria etc
- Have you got an unusual situation and are wanting mortgage help?
As part of our free first-time buyer mortgage consultation we can look at:
- Working out your monthly budget based on your property price
- We will produce a mortgage agreement in principle so you are able to back up any offers you make with the estate agent.
- Complete your mortgage application through to getting you a mortgage offer
- Explain the different types of property survey that are available to you
- Recommend a competitively priced Solicitor with high service standards (if required)
- Run through your mortgage offer to ensure all the details are correct
- Also, we are able to recommend any associated insurances with your new mortgage (if required)
Why choose Yorkmoneyman.com as my mortgage broker in York?
- We work for you! We are not tied to any estate agents, builders or banks and have no vested interests.
- We offer all customers a free mortgage consultation.
- Our mortgage advisors are on hand 7 days a week 8am – 10pm, getting to speak with an advisor will never be a problem.
- We can search and compare 1000’s of mortgage deals to find you the best product for your circumstances
- We are here to guide and help you throughout the whole process. From your initial enquiry to getting the keys to your dream home.
Sitemap of Our Main Services:
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice
- Self Employed Mortgage Advice
- Remortgage Advice
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice
- Help to Buy Mortgage Advice
- Having Mortgage Problems?
- Specialist Mortgage Advice
- Let to Buy Mortgage Advice